1. Kadhi, rice and baingan bharta for lunch.
2. A walk down MG Road on Saturday evening.
3. Colourful shoelaces for my purple shoes.
4. Balloons for the kids.
5. The gaming zone at the mall.
6. New waterbottles.
7. New swimsuits.
8. Dosas and watermelon juice for dinner with Naisha smacking everyone who passed by our table with the balloon and Hrit slurping up the watermelon juice with total relish.
1. An hour and a half splashing about in the society pool in new swimsuits.
2. Ice candies for dessert.
3. Bracelets of 'leftover' balloons.
...and the downers...
1. Loads and loads of homework (Why why why now, when the session is winding up???)
But that's it.. that's the only one.
8+3-1= 10 happy things make for a very happy weekend. :-)
PS: Query from Hrit: Why is watermelon called watermelon? It should be called juicemelon because it is full of juice not water.