This is progress -- from being an obsessivemom to a 'versatile blogger'... Thanks Aparna for nominating me, you pretty much made my day. I still feel the award is a bit of an euphemism for a "confused blogger". But who cares.. I like awards.
1. Though generally not a superstitious person I can't resist doing "one for sorrow, two for joy" when I see mynahs (at least I think that brown bird with yellow legs and beak is a mynah).
2. I hate eating alone. If there's no one around to talk to I'll either switch on the television (completely suicidal for my fitness routine) or grab a book.
3. I have a thing for round numbers. If I'm exercising I need to do 15 minutes or 100 calories or 3 kms. If my time ends at say..2.7kms.. the 0.3 will torment me till I get back on the treadmill and finish it even if it takes just two minutes, making people wonder what I was doing getting on and off.
4. I could spend my life in sneakers. A corollary to that one : I'm partial to informal dos where I can go in sneakers. I'm so not good at formal dressing up even though I love to see others all dressed up.
5. I'm a sucker for happy endings and if it's not happy, like the great SRK said, I like to believe, that "picture abhi baki hai mere dost."
6. I love reading, writing, exercising, watching films, gardening, crafting, cooking, scrapbooking among a host of other things, which is why I'm constantly running short of time.
7. I'm a 'schedule' person and a planner to boot. Unplanned things get to me... unannounced guests, unplanned delays, upset schedules, irregular mealtimes, odd sleeping hours, late baths. Gosh! I sound stuck up, isn't it? All I can say is that I've improved since the twins came along. I plan all I want they do what they want. I'm definitely planning on getting more spontaneous.
That's it. Take it up people... would love to know more about all of you who drop by.
Labels: random, tag