Saturday, August 25, 2012

We won

The only purpose of this post is to make you envious enough to rush over to Shruti's  and participate in the contests she hosts. Last month we crafted some ice creams and won the challenge and look what we got. The prizes were sponsored by Preethi from  Indya Kaleidoscope  and we received all of that along with a very sweet Thank You card. Thank you both of you. Love the gifts. I wish I'd clicked the kids' pics when we opened the parcel. I wouldn't have needed to write this post then... their pictures would have been enough.
 
 


I always knew ice creams were cool.

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you liked what we sent. The twin pencil holders for your twins and s lovely trinket box for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ice cream cones were fabulous!
    great win and I looooved the trinkets...
    congratsssssssssss :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.. :) I wish i was talented enough to participate even :)

    congrats

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preethi.. Thank you for sending across three things or else I didn't stand a chance :P.
    Uma: Aren't they just lovely!
    Bikram: :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Nice :)
    Ice creams are definitely cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats :) What a lovely set of gits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Priya:-)
    Smita.. Aren't they just great? We were thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails