Saturday, September 15, 2012

Birthday bumps

A tier for each year.
Pic courtesy: Google pics


You turned six, yesterday and once again I forgot. I have wronged you dear blog, grossly. Never, once in these six years have I acknowledged your birthday. How callous is that! I thought this year would be different. Reading a birthday post at momofrs' I thought I'd have a bash for you. I even planned a gift -- a brand new design or a super colourful header. However that was not to be. Belated happy birthday to you, my best friend, my confidante.

Thank you...
for being there when I needed you
for sitting quietly when I didn't
for waiting patiently during my summer disappearances
for listening to me uncomplainingly... rants, ramblings, babbles, gushes and all.

and above all,
for connecting me to so many many wonderful people

THANK YOU.


PS: Hope you enjoyed the cake.

7 comments:

  1. belated happy bday blog..its fun to visit you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    here's wishing your blog belated happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey OM! Loved connecting with you over here on this journey :)
    Lovely cake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late , nooooooo

    I want that cake piece though

    hapy happy birthday to your bloggggggggggggg....

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Looking forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paper cakes are as deceptive as paper flowers or choco brownies. You only get to feel them but not smell or taste them.. :(


    Belated happy birthday blog.. Wishing you many more years of active posts and getting many more blog followers and readers..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. Do keep dropping by.

    @Sugeeth: You're right about the cake. But isn't it gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails