10 things that make a perfect birthday
1. A late lazy morning and waking up to a phone call from home, then another one from an old old friend, then another one and another and another.....
2. Birthday wishes from the kids accompanied by a big hug and countless kisses. They then follow it up by popping out from unexpected places throughout the day with a "Happy birthday mama".
3. The maid comes in time.
4. The kids behave themselves.
5. The Husband remembers your birthday and gets the most gorgeous chocolate chip cake ever.. muah.
6. Friends drop in bringing along plenty of laughs.. and a scrumptious cake too... yes one more.
7. Lots of flowers that you didn't buy yourself.
8. A few thoughtful gifts which also haven't been bought by yourself.
9. Good food obviously not cooked by yourself.
10. A gift hamper full of goodies from the daughter.. Check out what it had...
|A pearl flower saved from a Diwali gift box|
|A pink ribbon.. must have for a girl|
|'Perfume' which was actually some flower petals in a |
|A single rose bouquet|
|A favourite Mc Donald toy she gave up for me|
Can one ask for more?
Labels: birthday, celebration, me, The OM