Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

People around here are on a shopping spree. No I'm not the kind to keep tabs on my neighbours' spendings. Just look at what my two little scavengers brought home.

 
 
I hadn't been able to spend much time with the kids and we were lagging in our Christmas preparations too. So we decided to put all of those 'goodies' to good use and came up with some very quick decorations.
 
We began with drawing some stockings on the sheets..
 
 
Cut them out with a hot knife and painted them green and pink..
 


..and silver and strung them out on a ribbon.

 
Then we did some  bells... which have still to be painted
 
  
 
and some stars and circles too.
 
 
.. and then it was time to do up the 'tree'.
 
 
 
 And now if you'll excuse me I'll be off.
We have to hurry up and clear the way for shy Santa.
Tonight's Santa's busy busy night. Besides clearing the kitchen and
dinner table he has still lots of gift-wrapping to do.
 
Merry Christmas folks.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice.
    First I read through your latest blog post on "how to explain rape?". It really rings a bell. Are we safe really? Are our children safe?
    I went through all your crafty posts quickly and liked them too.
    Good work on both accounts.
    When you find time, you can check out http://quickraft.blogspot.in/, it's my blog on crafts and hope you like it. Rgds, Poornima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Poornima. Checked out your site. Very very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How innovative Tulika, I don't have a single creative bone but love to see new ideas in the hope that I might try it some time ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are really really cute! the two scavengers were quite smart in that they got you involved! Merry xmas Tulika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magiceye: Quick and creative.. 'Quick's' the keyword here. :-)
    @Aparna: Thanks. Oh you can get through these..easy peasy :-D
    @Poonam: Ha ha.. that's right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Chirstmas :)

    P.S. You know I always felt a connect with you and Shilpa...now I know why with u I share my Sun SIgn & with her I guess she is quite close to our sun sign ;)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails