Monday, May 27, 2013

Colours

This is the first time ever that I'm attempting to post every day. Since I'm not home it's going to be even more of a challenge to come up with pictures or to make time for a post. But it's just for a week so I'm jumping right in.
 
Here's my entry for Blog-A-Prompt Day 1
 
Colours
BANGLES, Picture Credit: The Sister

 
If ever there was a person for bright colours it's me. The pastels, the browns, the greys quite literally pale in comparison with the scarlets, the royal blues, the turquoise's, the fuchsias, the emeralds and the oranges. That's one reason I can never come up with a favourite colour. I so love them all... together - quite like these bangles here.

11 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours!! :) and you sure can do the daily post, like you said it's just a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have joined the fun of everyday blogging too... that's so very cool!
    Amazingly vibrant colours! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bangles. more so glass ones. Sadly I don't wear them often coz i break them too often and hate to hurt myself. so plastic & wodden ones it is :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! and yes i loveee colorful bangles.. and thanks to this i will make sure i wear lots of them tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the reason that the admin of this web page is working,
    no uncertainty very rapidly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.


    Also visit my webpage - Replica Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simran : Keeping fingers crossed. I hate to give up on a challenge.
    Shilpa : yes.. After much gathering of courage!
    Nimue : Nothing beating the clink of glass bangles. But you're right... They do break easily.
    Swati: :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the bangles and now depressed.. sorry anything remotely Indian brings out the waterworks for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colours!!! Good luck am suer u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your method of describing everything in this article is really good,
    every one be able to simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    my website ... Replica Rolex Watches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sirish: Aww..
    Smita: Thanks for your faith :-).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails