A wandering mind!

I had a medical checkup recently and its report time! I’ve been putting it off, yet it’s been on my mind .. a lot. Oh I know I’m in decent enough health, yet the thought that something may not be just right is scary.

All day I hear a constant stream of -- "Mama I’m hungry", "Mama may we watch TV?", "Mama she’s teasing me", "Mama where are my clothes?" .... on and on.

I rarely allow myself to think about this, but it is my secret dread - that we won’t be around long enough to look after the kids forever.
***********


And now I feel all melodramatic and sad and worried. That's what happens when you let your mind wander, all thanks to this prompt from Write tribe which asked us to 'Write a hundred words without thinking - just free your mind!'

For a peek into more wandering minds look here here.


Labels: , ,