Sunday, April 06, 2014

Just do it!

All I have thought about over the last month is books and authors, in strict alphabetical order! And so when Sunday struck and it was time for break from the A to Z Challenge I felt a bit bereft.

And so I turned to my old forgotten friend, Write Tribe's Wednesday Prompt for help. The prompt for this week is 'Just do it'.. and I did just that with a simple 55er. 







She lay on the floor, tired, helpless.
He towered over her, waiting, watching.
“Don’t make me do this,” she pleaded.
“You have to,” he growled.
She hated him. She hated having to do this day after day.
‘Please,” she begged, “I’ll die.”
Come on just do it! 20 crunches never killed anyone,” insisted her trainer.
***********

Till tomorrow then it's au revoir. We'll meet again with another story about another author.
*************


Linking to ..

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :D Yes, 20 crunches never killed anybody! But you never know, what take a chance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...love it! Takes me back to when I first started exercising...they really do push you. And it's all for the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahaha! Loved it, Tulika! Personal experience? ;) But, it's all for your good, sweetheart :D

    Shailaja

    A to Z Challenge, 2014
    Introspection in Shades of 11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh Heh.. Shailaja actually this is from The Husband's experience - he has a personal trainer and comes home complaining everyday. I prefer to exercise at my own pace.

      Delete
  5. OMG !! For a moment, You had me thinking what he's up to ! Gosh!!
    Lovely take, Tulika ji :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOl.. Thanks Sreeja. That was the idea!

      Delete
  6. Superb build-up of suspense, disgust, anger at the guy, sympathy for her, ..... and then, a GREAT twist! Thoroughly enjoyed this 55F!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha Ha... crunches can so kill. I personally am allergic to them. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Loved this and the sense of humor you shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy. Actually I don't mind crunches as much as the other stuff like squats and lunges and push-ups... Sill wondering why that came to mind while writing the piece!!

      Delete
  8. That's a lovely one, Tulika:) It reminds me of my yoga class with new teacher hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he.. it took me somewhere else :) Gosh!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha....that is good. I was wondering where it was going to and the ending just took me by surprise

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails