Monday, May 12, 2014

One happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all fellow mums. Not that we need a special day.. yet I bet yesterday was special. Mine was too. I was plied with gifts through the day. 

Check out my booty..

1. Moments of peace

My first gift of the day was a ceasefire. "No fighting today, mama," they declared to me (like I was responsible for all the fighting that goes on through the day), "because it is Mother's Day and you hate it when we fight." 

So there was peace. 


Bliss.....


.... For a full ten minutes!! 

2. A Sea Horse card 

... from my son who is in the 'water kingdom' phase.



Other mums in the family got a fish, a seal, a water snake and a snail card!

3. Some great advice

....from my daughter - to celebrate Mother's Day at Mc Donald's'. Consumerism's sure caught up with the kids.


4. A pet bunny



5. And I got my portrait done too

... by my daughter.


Just perfect.

20 comments:

  1. Sweeet! Glad you had fun :) happy mother's day OM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it lasted 10 minutes. in my household ceasefire use to last for a second :) but those were still the best days

    lovely card.. God bless the little ones and happy mothers day .. lovely potrait

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best days for you B.. Wonder what your mum thought about that.

      Delete
    2. hmmm something to think about.. I shud ask her sometimes :)

      Delete
  3. Awww!! These are super sweet cards!! I liked the peace... for 10 minutes :D
    Glad that you had a fabulous time! Cheers to mommy-hood :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are truly treasures, Tulika. I hope you're keeping them safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could keep all of it, each tiny memory is precious. They're growing up just too fast.

      Delete
  5. loved all the gifts Tulika !!!!!
    such a bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious! happy Mother's Day to you. Nothing like handmade gifts from the little people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. It's such a warm feeling.

      Delete
  7. Oh cho chweet, they are ! Loved the cards, but loved their gesture more :)
    And poor things, they were ready to stop fighting for 10 minutes, you must definitely appreciate that :D :D That's a sacrifice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes.. I appreciate the 'sacrifice'.

      Delete
  8. Haha so very cute! Precious!! So did u go to McD? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails