Monday, November 24, 2014

The Koyri girl

I have a friend, a friend called ~G. Funny name I know, specially that thingie before her initial. God knows it took me ages to find that on my tablet. 

I 'met' her first when she dropped by my blog commenting on some silly H and N antic and telling me she was a masi to a similar munchkin. She stuck when I read her post on how she'd given up watching the tele and was putting her time to better use, leaving me awed and inspired.

But that was nothing compared to what I felt when I found what she was doing with her time. Check these out...






She is the Koyri girl.

When she turned entrepreneur with this venture guess who was one of her customers? Yeah Moi! 

She's fun and smart and oh so creative. The specialest thing about her creations is the 'you' that you find in them. If you have a dress and have gone crazy trying to find a pair of matching earrings - she'll make them for you. See a design and don't know where to find it? She'll make that too. Your friend wants it in another colour? Done!

Do check out her creations online here.






13 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I must check out her site soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shailaja don't forget to use coupon BLOGLOVE at checkout. I'm offering a discount for OM's readers....

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty..wow, people are so creative! will definitely visit her soon. Thanks for sharing, Tulika!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must Uma. Her designs are lovely.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty and cute accessories! Will check ~G's site, right away :)
    Thanks for sharing, Tulika :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can order online too Shilpa. They make for a great gift.

      Delete
  4. Love the accessories...will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's great that your friend gave up the tele for a wonderful creative project or business such as that. She seems to be a natural. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh I follow her blog. Her designs are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. niceee! i love such creative pple :)

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here. It's your turn to share your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails