The other day while cleaning up I found these bottles and was about to throw them off when they were retrieved by the kids. They then proceeded to...
1. Count them, then count the blue ones, white ones, green ones separately
2. Make formations.. circles, triangles, squares, rows.
3. Make a circle of the bottles, put toys inside and then try to retrieve the toys without knocking off the bottles.
4. Try to stack them one on top of the other (and give after some hundred tries)
5. Balance balls on them and make them into softys
6. Sell them.. the green one was a premium buy because there was just one
7. Buy them and polish bargaining skills too
8. Roll them to see whose goes farthest
9. Fill them up with 'juice' and set up a juice shop
10. Create a bowling alley (Biggest hit with Hrit since he loves some action)
Did someone say waste?
|Serious stacking in progress|
|One man's waste is another man's toy|